October 5, 2009

wishful thinking

if only i was stranded on a sunny, tropical island, living in nothing but poorly draped faded white cloth and walking around in nakedness, with nothing to spend my time on apart from sixteen year old christpher atkins. and whilst he went fishing with his bare hands, i'd just be sitting on the beach working on my already immaculate tan. in this world there's no such thing as skin cancer, nutrition deficiency or std's. i've never seen anybody except for mr atkins, and i don't wish to change this. living in my treehouse right on the beach, i'd just be so damn beautiful because, well afterall i'm brooke shields; the goddess child. i don't have a cut or a scratch on my whole body, despite having lived in a rainforest for my whole life. and my hair is just so ridiculously perfectly messy sex-rape hair all the time. and when i feel like fun, i'll just go swimming and look at the pretty fishes with my sex-god boyfriend, oh and may i add that we can hold our breath underwater for a whole scene? and i'd live like this for many many many happy years.


oh look, just me and my boyfriend on a movie cover

chris and i having dinner last night

just thought i might add a photo from my personal collection to this

me and boyfriend. eugh, i look so fat and pasty

1 comment:

Sophie June Giles said...

I actually Laughed Out Loud when i read this hahahahhah
i feel like it is my mind talking because i am thinking the exact same thing.
i know what i want for christmas ..




(christopher atkins)