October 26, 2009

hey hey hey

s0oO omgg 4mal iz Lik, soOn, lOl :P

gross, i hate being excited for formal, but despite what everyone says about being overrated, which i no doubt think it will be, let me be excited. mostly i'm just excited to see everyone dressed up - it'll be radical

speaking of radical - or not so radical depending on your point of view - this may very well end up being my formal outfit:




not intentionally, just slooowwwlly, one by one, things have gone together to form something very similar to above. personally i have absolutely no problem with this, except for the fact of the tacky white trainers, but the rest bares a likeness to my khaki fringed embroided poncho dress, my many random pieces of jewellery and my woven pouch bag.

hopefully though, standing alone in a dry desert with nothing but mountain peaks in the horizon will not be on the agenda for my evening on the water - but who knows ..

No comments: