October 15, 2009

goodnight and goodluck



ladidadidaaa i'm half asleep and probably won't even remember writing this in the morning oh no i still have to brush my teeth and put on my pyjamas and wash my face and i think i need to pee and woopdidoo then i have to get into bed and then i have to listen to my playlist just because and oh my god wheres my crystal jesus christ i just remembered wheres my crystal oh deary deary me this is bad this is bad this is bad if i lose my crystal i'm dead and ah i loved that crystal for all the thirty-one hours that i owned it for it was so good to me why would it disappear i mean i've never been mean to it or anything i loved it as much as anyone would love a three dollar fifty crystal from an astrology slash crystal slash gypsy shop i would like to take a moments silence in remembrance of my crystal





oh there you are

1 comment:

Sophie June Giles said...

hahah
someday you will lose that crystal
and neverr find itttt
ohh noooo